Sunday, July 1, 2012

How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?

Recovery Database Network - How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7? The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?. And the content related to Recovery Database Network. Advertisements

Do you know about - How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?

Recovery Database Network! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

How can I install a Network printer in Windows 7? A few days ago, I installed a Windows 7 7246 x86 operating theory for my Pc. After that I tried to add a network printer which had already associated to other Windows Xp machine. I tried it any times but all my efforts failed and my Windows 7 Pc could not share this Hp Laser Jet 5100 Le printer with the Windows Xp Pc.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Recovery Database Network. You check this out article for information on a person need to know is Recovery Database Network.

How is How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Recovery Database Network.

I was unable to open the setup program I installed from the driver setup disk because the theory prompted that it had an unknown error. Since I could not install this driver, I copied its Inf files from the disk and then began to add a network printer. Though my Pc could automatically find out this expedient and install the driver, it was still unable to accomplish the connection. Then I downloaded and installed its official Windows Vista driver form the website, but the error went on. I tried some of the Hp printer's universal drivers, but they still didn't work. Finally, I found the solution.

Here is my solution:

Step 1 Go to Start - Devices and Printers.

Step 2 pick Add a printer and then add a local printer.

Step 3 pick the item called select a printer port - create a new port - local port.

Step 4 Behind Enter a port name input the Ip address and the name of your network printer, for example, 192.168.1.10HplaserJ.2 or mypcprinter. Then click Next.

Step 5 You can pick whether Windows update or Hard disk to install printer driver. If you select Windows update, Windows will install a driver for you automatically; if you select Hard disk, insert the setup disk and supervene its wizard to desist the installation.

Additionally, if you think it is a bother to find out the compatible driver in the above methods, you also can try some driver tools. The most recent version of Pc Driver Helper also can withhold Windows 7, and with the largest driver database in the commerce it can automatically install the best printer driver for your Windows 7 machine.

I hope you have new knowledge about Recovery Database Network. Where you may offer utilization in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Recovery Database Network.Read more.. How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?. View Related articles related to Recovery Database Network. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to setup a Network Printer in Windows 7?.



No comments:

Post a Comment